TRNSYS software allows you to assess the performance of thermal and electrical systems, and its mastery is highly desirable for engineers within the renewable energy industry. Whether you are just starting with TRNSYS or already using it professionally, we have the right course to take you to the next level.
EnergyAE has delivered TRNSYS in person training to private companies, governments, national test labs, and universities. We tailor our in person training courses according to your needs, such as the number of participants, their location and what learning outcomes are you expecting from the course. To register your interest for TRNSYS in person training, please fill out this form.
Building on our extensive experience with training TRNSYS, we developed a series of e-learning courses that you can complete in your own time, or over a period of 5 weeks. Thanks to interactive videos and quizzes, you will learn faster and better. For more information about our e-learning course and to purchase, visit learn.trnsys.guru.
Our e-learning series course is all you need to get you started with TRNSYS. It is composed of three distinct courses: Introduction to TRNSYS, Building modelling and Advanced techniques. E-learning series is the most effective way to learn TRNSYS from scratch and can be completed at your own pace, anytime. What you will learn:
1. How to use TRNSYS 17 with Simulation Studio
- Modify existing models, and yield useful results
- Turn your own custom design into a TRNSYS simulation
- Validate your system to verify the results
2. How to use TRNBuild, the building modelling platform
- Model simple mono-zone buildings
- Model complex multi-zone buildings using Google Sketch-up and TRNSYS-3D
- Integrate renewable energy and HVAC systems into the building model
3. How to investigate your system's behaviours using automation techniques for:
- Parametric analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
Introduction to TRNSYS, Building modelling and Advanced techniques courses can be purchased individually, allowing you to narrow down on your specific needs. Pick your course
Our Advanced techniques course contains excel automation templates we developed and that you can freely use for your own benefit. If you enjoy your free time as much as we do, they are a must you can't afford to live without. Automate
Sorry, no items found in this category.
Want to see more? View full portfolio